Updated: Nov 15, 2020
I am introducing, many of you for the first time, to one of my secrets to maintaining a strong, flexible, and balanced body. The ease and simplicity of this program will make some people pause, but let me tell you, the effects are nothing short of magical.
💥Welcome to the 30-Day Hang Program💥
The rules to this program are simple and easy to follow. For the next 30-Days you are going to merely just hang.
Level 1 is an entry level program and you can decide the time you want to hang.
For example I do (7 min/day for 30 days) 7 minutes everyday for 30-Days. The 7 minutes can be done all at once or broken down into smaller chunks, as long as it equates to 7 min.
You can decide to do (30seconds, 90 sec, 3min, or 7min) but whatever time you choose, stick with it for the full 30-days.
1. Hang from a bar with 2 hands
2. Relax your body as much as possible
3. Complete the goal time each day
4. Go for 30 days in a row
5. Experience the Magic
This is a practice that has been around for centuries and has helped thousands of people overcome debilitating injuries.
Here is a list of the top 11 benefits of the Hang Challenge:
1. Spinal Decompression for a Healthy Spine
2. Shoulder Balance and Stability, can fix up to 99% of all shoulder pain
3. Improved Posture and Body Awareness
4. Stronger grip strength
5. Enhancement of the 1nf1n1ty movements
6. Extended reach by opening up tight back muscles
7. Great relaxing stretch for the back, shoulders, and arms
8. Carve out stronger and more defined arms
9. Improve all body weight movement exercises
10. Create structural balance and greater upperbody mobility
11. Grow Taller! Has been proven to increase height up to an inch by assisting realignment of the spine and improved posture
Thank you for reading and keep me posted on your 30-Day hang journey!